Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Blogger's New Clothes

I'd like to recommend another new blog in the 'skeptic' category. "The Emperor is Naked" is not exactly 'new' to the blogging world. In his introduction, he writes the following:

I'm a frum skeptic ex-yeshiva guy. I've been active in the jblog world for a while, so if you've been following the ongoing dialogue on skepticism in Orthodoxy, you probably know me under my other identity.

Well, I'm not clever enough to figure out who this person is, but I very much enjoyed his first few posts (this one and this one).

So, welcome, whoever you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger With Hold said...

I don't think you'll regret ordering from the designer. For me, it was a very smart decision and I am so happy that I did it. Weddings are expensive enough!
used wedding dress

May 12, 2014 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home