Saturday, March 25, 2006

Time for a Name Change

I'm changing my clever but obscure 'the daas and the diybur' to the simpler, more lyrical, (less anonymous) 'david's harp'. I'm not changing my URL, so hopefully Blogger will be able to handle this without too much trouble.

Selecting a name for this blog is difficult. I hope to continue to post about my ideas on the formation and adoption of beliefs, the interplay of emotions and cognition, and the gulf of understanding between believers and non-believers. I also hope to continue relating some of my personal experiences about the process and consequences of changing your beliefs.

But, as I go forward, I'll try to lighten up and have a bit more fun with the blog. After all, there's more to the meaning of life than, well, the meaning of life. Who knows, I may even post a bit of my music. We'll see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chana said...

Aw, I like "The Daas and the Diybur."

However, David's Harp reminds me of Davita's Harp (by Potok) so I can relate to that title as well.

March 25, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

I wound up doing the same with my blog. I started out trying to be very serious, but I found out that first - I didn't have time to really develop serious posts - I don't know how some of these other folks do it, and also, my personality is a lot more multi-faceted. I, for one, would like to hear the music.

March 25, 2006 10:04 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

By the way, I thought I should clarify- I, too, would like to hear the music. :)

March 26, 2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger The Jewish Freak said...

Sorry I have not commented in a while, been very busy but still reading all your posts (good stuff). Feel free to share the music!

March 27, 2006 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home