Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Curious Jew



I'm a neophyte to the blogging world and am enjoying a universe of fascinating and diverse discussions. One blog which I would recommend is The Curious Jew by Chana, an orthodox seventeen year old student. I think that you'll find her topics to be interesting and though provoking and her work to be well written and researched. Most of all, you'll be inspired by the intensity and power which she brings both to defending her beliefs and to asking her questions.

3 Comments:

Blogger e-kvetcher said...

This is kind of freaky. My post is almost identical and put up almost the same time.

February 01, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger dbs said...

Totaly. Well I agree with what you wrote. (Especially since most of us bloggers are more interested in writing than reading). Nice blog, by the way.

February 01, 2006 7:39 PM  
Blogger e-kvetcher said...

Thanks for the compliment. I like your blog as well!

February 02, 2006 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home